Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome to the beginning of a dream...

This blog is part of my new venture...publishing my books. Doing so is my dream coming to fruition. The dream has lain dormant for several years but age and experience have proved one key truth to me: Life is way too short not to follow your dream. For a number of reasons, I choose to self-publish, which works for me mostly because it lets me control my own “fate” in the world of publishing. It is a privilege for me to share my thoughts through this blog. If I can inspire you to follow your particular dream, then I am successful.

My work currently features the three books of The Stonebridge Trilogy. The first of the trilogy, Children of Angels, will be published on Kindle, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords by late September. The second and third books respectively, Angels Flying With One Wing and Dreams & Nightmares, will follow at regular intervals over the next months.

You can also find me on Facebook at Suzanne Kimball, Author as well as my website http://www.suzannekimball.com/. Until such time as the website is up, you can contact me at suzannekimball@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment